Sunday, October 2, 2011

Curb Appeal

Authored by Raymond Whitney
My mother-in-law recently sent me an email talking about all the renovations that they are doing to their new house. I love getting email updates about important things but to be quiet honest I could careless about renovations to a house. Should I feel bad for that? I honestly can’t say that I do, I mean I’m a guy. My idea of having a good time is football, eating, going out with the boys; not curb appeal and adding a new flowerbed to the front of the house. I guess I’m happy that she likes me because I know most guys despise their mother-in-laws but for the most part I actually like mine. Plus, the one good thing she did mention in the email was the fact that she recently had satellite TV installed in her house and that she loves it. As soon as I read that I emailed her back letting her know that she had peaked my interest. She instantly told me about direct TV remote and I was instantly hooked. I actually think it was worth reading four paragraphs about home renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment