Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trey's Tris

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

Trey is a triathlete and I think that’s amazing – I can barely do thirty minutes on the treadmill without passing out! He’s constantly training and though summer is best for the swimming portion he’s still got to do the running and biking too and I worry about him when he’s out there exerting himself in this heat. I know he says he’s fine but the last thing I would want would be for something to happen to him because he pushed himself too far. I make sure he’s always got plenty of water with him and I do a lot to keep him well fed. I also keep the house really cold when I know he’s going to come back, so cold in fact that I had to go to Http://www.shopelectricityratestexas.com because our AC bills were just outrageous! Anyway, Trey is my personal hero and I think the ways he pushes his body are amazing…if only I had that much energy on a daily basis. Nevermind, I wouldn’t know what to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment