Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Super A

The stress of Christmas happens each year. What do I get my kids? My mom wants a cotton blanket. Aren't most blankets cotton while bedspreads are synthetic? My stepfather, the horror movie loving mechanic with allergies to almost everything outside the house, is an impossible person to shop for no matter the season.  And my dad, they have yet to sell winning lottery tickets anywhere so that I could give the man what he really needs and deserves in life. And though I have started my new nursing job, money is tight. Can someone please save me?

But wait... up here on my screen... It's a department store, a toy store, a movie store, and though it does not sell winning lottery tickets, a store with items my dad does need, its Super A.  Yes, once again I am saved by Super A.  Free shipping, easy on the dollar, and I can find almost anything I would need this year. Thanks for coming to the rescue once again. You are the shopping super hero for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment